a couple of my mates cars (vids)

you are all correct, as i'm sorry chaps, but i got icemans score wrong. my brain gave him an extra db for

free:uhoh://content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/escape.gif.52b661afb17bde1db0e0c7da97e75b38.gif and i'd love some original phunky pups for a laugh.

the testing format we use is called propper droppers, checkout:

http://streetbassers.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=2444.0

the TL sensor is placed on the passenger headrest to test the area of the cabin where your head would be. any configuration of doors or windows being open is fine. basically we test as you guys would demo your motors. testing is carried out at 4 set frequencies from 20-40hz. and then combined with a peak score from at any note. an average is taken and this is your score. this leans the competition towards flat low playin systems not spl car's as they are no real fun for show goers in the uk (average joe in the uk doesn't understand how 1 sub on mega power can be louder at one high note than 10 subs that play music . if it don't play music they walk away unfortunately) it's a massive laugh and we got some silly low end car's rolling about. we're not too fussed above 50hz really

diddn't mean to mislead earlier, apologies fo that chaps.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif Henry:)

scruffs again 10 £35 12"s off 2 PBX3000d's 154 at 25hz...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.