a couple of my mates cars (vids)

proffessa
10+ year member

la
this is ian ice man pinder's astra van with 6 15" HCCA's and 6 HCCA D5000's. i designed his porting arrangement around re-walling his original cab and he did the rest to a beautiful standard. PD 156db @ 33hz. unfortunately he can't play at full tilt as he is waiting on a v6 lump and loads of alts. he's done his screen at trax this year playin lows!

this is ian hair trucking the birds at donny. he's draining off a mains fed 300amp power supply which was suposed to power a couple of show stands but they shut down every time he played! young jeezy-white girls slowed

this is marks immaculate vw golf gti mk2. 4 HCCA's off 4 HCCA D5000's already done two screens in it. the screen's on rubbers so it likes to flex out 2 much n crack up the middle.

this is martins euro vw polo on ATS cups, 8 DC level3 12"s and 8 star sound 1500Ds. this thing i brutal! 154.7db @ 40ish hz. magic wipers, squirter's and lights!

safe Henry:)

Sick videos. Did you design all of those? And where did you learn to design those semi-6th order walls like in your other thread?
no, only ice mans porting arrangement. marks golf was designed and built by jo-agi and martins polo was designed and built by van dave. my father is an excellent sound engineer who has come from a past of live sound rig building and horn design. there are baby photos of me in sitting in the mouth of one of my dads dual 15" lowther horns. my first sub box i built 'for a car' was in 1996 when i was just 15. i won my first sound off at 18. i've been exponentially learning about moving air ever since i could walk. i am autistic. i have aspergers syndrome which, other than being a massive problem in my life, actually allows me to binge into audio and physics as this is about the only thing i can actually direct my concentration fully towards. audio for me goes hand in hand with basic particle physics, eletronics, mechanics, fabrication and fluid dynamics. basically, anything that moves or does anything interests me more than living itself sometimes. as i said mang, this dawg got issues chico! mary-jane regulates my concentration for other in life tasks. peace, Henry:)

euro rap is weird
nice vids thought //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
cheers dude, martins tune in the polo is 'ice man j'-the quad, epic'd. (definitely from the US) marks golf is playin some dub plate which is raster tune's! (jamaica) and ian ice man's playing 'young jeezy'-white girls, slowed down.(definately from the US also) no euro rap here sir! then again, u are right also. euro rap is weird //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif Henry:)

i wanna see those two chicks do the hair trick naked //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.