A$$ Contest (for subwoofers that is)

Small compared to everyone elses but its what i got and i think there **** //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/naughty.gif.94359f346c0f1259df8038d60b41863e.gif lol

Wow s e x y is blocked lmao

Phat ass yo

What are those??

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/yumyum.gif.0556df42231b304b9c995aefd13928a8.gif

DD9512g with PSI recones
I had some DD 9512G's. Didn't recognize them for some reason

Small compared to everyone elses but its what i got and i think there **** //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/naughty.gif.94359f346c0f1259df8038d60b41863e.gif lol
Wow s e x y is blocked lmao

Yep, sexy is blocked along with many stupid words

My new 18" Xcons

IMG_0456_zps9ammzh55.jpg

Curious about the taper shaped Magnet/Motors that are used. What are the positives? And congratulations on the new 18's. Big ported or sealed enclosure for them?

Curious about the taper shaped Magnet/Motors that are used. What are the positives? And congratulations on the new 18's. Big ported or sealed enclosure for them?
Good question, i was always curious about this too just never asked for some reason lol.

More rearward clearance for the coil in the motor structure
Does that allow it to handle more?

any old re love left on the site? brand new in box re hc motors (bought 10 of em CHEAP))-had 2 built with recones built to oem specs by fi car audio in 15"

ive got a ton of other subs (solo x, obaidian, and several older school subs) if you guys want to see those?
I wants to see

any old re love left on the site? brand new in box re hc motors (bought 10 of em CHEAP))-had 2 built with recones built to oem specs by fi car audio in 15"

ive got a ton of other subs (solo x, obaidian, and several older school subs) if you guys want to see those?
I remember when i was on this forum years ago thats what everyone usto have was Re Audio ive always wanted a pair to try out.

I think i can speak for everyone when i say show us the dang pictures lol

I wants to see
sire. give me a bit. lots of pics to see

I remember when i was on this forum years ago thats what everyone usto have was Re Audio ive always wanted a pair to try out.
I think i can speak for everyone when i say show us the dang pictures lol
re s old stuff was amazing. I know everybody has a boner for the old xxxs, and I get it, but I never cared for them, too steep a freq. roll off (although if your mids play low, not a big issue!) the hc's were my absolute favorite all around, with the mts being a VERY close second (mts are louder, no doubt, but the hcs are an amazing all around woofer, very nice sounding, reasonably efficient, and loud! I had 2 se s and I really disliked them. ive got an sx 10 around here, but ive never heard it.

I still kick myself for selling my re8s!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.