A$$ Contest (for subwoofers that is)

It can handle more power mechanically, because there is more room for the coil to move. Doesn't change thermal power handling at all.
Not sure if it is longer than a triple-stack motor. I'd rather have a triple stack motor than a single lug with extended backplate. Probably something more technical than I can explain, but I don't like the look of them. Reminds me of a moon-lander and there isn't a lot of ferrite.

The only motor I like that looks similar is the Fi SP4, and that's double-stacked.
You sound like you know NOTHING about this. Once the steel reaches gauss saturation, more ferrite does exactly fukall for it.

You sound like you know NOTHING about this. Once the steel reaches gauss saturation, more ferrite does exactly fukall for it.
You sound like a god damn expert. What was the point of your post?

Neo is better anyways. My Z doesn't have any steel. Aluminum top plate

I doubt one slug has that steel fully saturated..
How in the actual fuck do you know everything you know.

---------- Post added at 01:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:32 AM ----------

You sound like a god damn expert. What was the point of your post?
Neo is better anyways. My Z doesn't have any steel. Aluminum top plate
I feel like i could ask you a question about quantum mechanics and you'd be like yea just divide by pie, multiply the log8, and introduce theoretical numbers...

Is that supposed to be impressive? Serious question. Tell me again why neo is "better"?
Ya, see, you really have no idea on that.
Really??? Why is neo better??

It's way stronger and lighter. Only drawback is the price. It takes way less neo to be as strong as a large amount of ferrite

How in the actual fuck do you know everything you know. 

---------- Post added at 01:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:32 AM ----------

I feel like i could ask you a question about quantum mechanics and you'd be like yea just divide by pie, multiply the log8, and introduce theoretical numbers...
Was this supposed to be a jab at me?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

GPcarAudio.com

Pro Seller
Supporting Vendor
GPcarAudio.com
Missouri
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date