99 Tahoe, ipad, fiberglass, sundown, etc..

Posted up on the freeway the other night

null_zps52670ea0.jpg

updates updates updates

lots o' shit changing..

tantrics are gone, i think im gonna keep these anarchys forever.. by far the most musical, punchy mid ive ever heard..

they are absolute monsters. idk how my window still rolls down

assssssss

took the old ugly beaner tail lights, got some stock ones and smoked em

installed

box and subs in:)

batteries, 4 total dekas now.. and a C&D 300.. 400 ah total couldnt use the bussbars due to the port getting choked on the hatch:verymad:

amp rack

need to go back and redo the power and ground on the 175.4 but i was getting eager to hear it so i rushed along... stupid me:crap:

dat 5k.. loves being at .5 too(;

dont mind the speaker wire hanging out, its since been zip tied up and out of the way lol.. i was just astonished the door panel still fits even with the anarchys in there.. you guys cant understand how big those damn things are till you see em.. they are HUUUGE. tweets installed as well

dont mind my mess.. lol RF 360 temp installed to test, test test.. and what do you know, i got a dud...:verymad: thought it was me at first, changed my grounds, tried everything.. its a goner:(

so i picked up this in the mean time, Alpine 9833, trades some RCAs for it lmao... 4v pre outs, Time correction, bad *** crossover.. all for $5 out of my pocket.

second of 4 sets anarchys i plan on running got here today via @BigSix ; thanks again bro

videos coming in about an hour stay tuned, they are uploading now..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.