99 Tahoe, ipad, fiberglass, sundown, etc..

Lmfao.. Well my next enclosure will.. I sold the nightshades today and bought some Fi SP4s, baskets and motors are too **** not to show em off so I'm gonna do plexi on the next box, playing it white, LEDs yadda yadda. That should motivate you(;
That wouldn't even motivate me. This build log //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/thumbcool.gif.25d3f515a7f948dd6be51428263071ef.gif

---------- Post added at 12:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:02 AM ----------

Lmfao.. Well my next enclosure will.. I sold the nightshades today and bought some Fi SP4s, baskets and motors are too **** not to show em off so I'm gonna do plexi on the next box, playing it white, LEDs yadda yadda. That should motivate you(;
That wouldn't even motivate me. This build log //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/thumbcool.gif.25d3f515a7f948dd6be51428263071ef.gif

I just chopped my box. It was port up and now port back tuned at 50hz lol.

Gotta add some port. My port is also being choked cause batts. My runs aren't long enough now to move em either

stuff i still need to do

ipad dash

custom center console

glass my doors

build a box for the SP4s

thinking about moving the amps back to behind the seats maybe..

few other things but thats whats left. decent amount of work to say the least but i have it playing for now therefore im happy

I will keep you guys posted as I go from here

Any new pics?
I'm not gonna lie I've been lazy as shit decided to actually enjoy my time off and just relax. But I'm leaving back for school this Sunday so my time to work on this will be greatly reduced, however I will still make small bits of progress here and there. I'm gonna start cleaning everything up tomorrow. Taking out the nightshades and getting it presentable while I just have the one SP4..

---------- Post added at 06:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:00 AM ----------

Around Christmas time this will be done I'm guessing. And it will be very, very nice

got the single SP4 in for now while i recone the other. sounds ****, hits dem lows like crazy... just one is still flexing my roof, very pleased and happy with the output. demo-d for about 30 straight mins today while wired at 2 ohm, went and felt the dustcap, it was hardly warm.. so that coil was probably still ice cold. needless to say, i think im gonna love these subs.

pics coming in a bit

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.