99 Camry post install help

Participant count
  • Participant list
Not sure if this is the best forum to ask considering im looking for advice and tips. I recently ate a pole in my sienna and i am about to buy a 99 Camry le. I will be putting my old system in there and heard there are holes in the firewall but probably won't take my 0gauge. So I plan to run that through the fender. And my sub's are sealed so if I remove the rear deck speakers will I have more bass in the cabin.

If anybody has ever had a system in these cars I would really appreciate any advice and help you can share.

Run it through the fender? Really?

Any size wire can be ran through the firewall. There is probably a clutch plate on a 99 Camry. It doesn't get any easier than that. Or you just drill a hole next to the factory grommet.

2001 Toyota Camry Car Audio Install

Pretty old build but this is most of what I did with my '01. I believe it's the same body style.

definitely remove rear speakers. You will shred them if you run subs.

VERY hard to get loud out of that trunk though and the angle of it makes it difficult to fit in a box much larger than 7-8 cube gross.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.