95 Grand AM build

So i got back from my Vacation out in Calgary Alberta this week! and I also got my door panels back from Mike! (Jalat) and he did a great job! to see them in person is awesome!!

at any rate enjoy the pics and let me know what you guys think of them!

IMG_0403.jpg

IMG_0404.jpg

IMG_0405.jpg

well i thought i would let everyone know what is going on now! lol!

so my install is 100% complete and let me tell you the car sounds awesome and it pounds! although it is about 2-3db louder with double the cone and power! which is cool with me.

so now here is what is up i have both of my amps sold so they will be coming out and being replaced with 2-saz2500!! lol i can't wait! so with the new amps they will be 5krms at 2ohm!

as for right now everything works 100% and i can't complain other then i don't think grand am's are built for db's.... lol they are crap to work on and a pain to get loud! as my other buddy is learning now as he is trying 6k and numerous box setup designs and still they aren't working out to be that much louder! he also doesn't work 65-70hours a week as i do! which is why this **** build is taking so darn long lol

at any rate is done and i like it that is about all i can say! future upgrades will be 16volts, better car... and all those other fancy things!

so here are the final pics as of right now!

IMG_0426.jpg

IMG_0427.jpg

IMG_0428.jpg

IMG_0429.jpg

IMG_0430.jpg

IMG_0424.jpg

IMG_0425.jpg

update time!!

so here is what i have found out!

A) grand-ams and db's don't mix well

B) my peak is at about 41-42hz

C) I was able to get a 146.98 on a burp (i didn't break 147 but i came really close), not what i was hoping for

D) my gains still aren't set a 100% correctly (i will figure it out one time ;0 )

E) my box flexes like a mother

F) time for a new box! (6th order will be the next one to go in)

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.