Votes: 21 58.3%
  • Medium

Votes: 5 13.9%
  • Lacking A Lot

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • Pathetic

Votes: 2 5.6%

• Total voters
Very sweet car, one of my dream cars, thats a very nice install to, should sound, good but regardless of the system the car is sick, is that a single turbo, twin turbo, or non turbo, which ever i would take it in a heartbeat!! Nice keep up the good work!

sexy. didnt read everything after the install log part but any engine upgrades?
Not internally. No cats, 3in exhaust, and a nice filter are the only real power adders. The exhaust and CAT removal yield 2-3psi extra boost pressure, so im probly 20-25hp over stock. Aside from that it has some cheap TIEN HA coilovers and a trd front strut brace, thats about it; im into handling, not max power. OE wheels are 17x8 front 17x9.5 rear; im swapping out the fronts for two more rear wheels in a month or two so I can run 255/40/17's in front and 275/40/17's out back.

Looks nice. You ever consider getting the carpet professionally cut? I'm sure there are upholstery places that can give you something a little better that the autozone stuff. I'm looking into that for mine.

You ever meet hulkster's son?

Looks nice. You ever consider getting the carpet professionally cut? I'm sure there are upholstery places that can give you something a little better that the autozone stuff. I'm looking into that for mine.
You ever meet hulkster's son?
Cant remember if I mentioned it in the original post, but one of the reasons I refer to the amp area as 'semi-finished' is because the carpet blows, lol. There is a place 20 mins from birmingham that can do custom molded carpet; but I want to do a little more shaping behind the carpet before I pay to get something nice made.

Haven't met him. He lurks on supraforums sometimes, but I havent heard anything from him since he had some horrible wreck (think he almost killed his passenger, or he may have).

an unmolested supra, props to you.
Lol thanks. You might not think it, but the VAST majority of owners on supraforums prefer the stock body with a simple front lip and nice wheels. There are some really nice/classy widebody kits, but its really $$$ to do correctly, so you dont see to many.

Unfortunately the majority of the cars that get the most publicity have at least one ridiculous looking body modification.

mmmm. i ****ing love supras. any year. awsome cars. theyve always been my 'realistically-speaking' dream car.please do not abuse it.
No worries, Its staying stock bodied. Im not adding any more power (even though another 40hp would be really easy) until the stock turbos die. Then im going to a small single in stock fuel for around 400-450hp at the wheels, no more.

is there any way to delete posts on this forum? I cant find a button anywhere.

by the way...this is amazing, it would take half a week to get this many responses in the audio section of supraforums, lol, not much traffic there.

Lol thanks. You might not think it, but the VAST majority of owners on supraforums prefer the stock body with a simple front lip and nice wheels. There are some really nice/classy widebody kits, but its really $$$ to do correctly, so you dont see to many.
Unfortunately the majority of the cars that get the most publicity have at least one ridiculous looking body modification.

No worries, Its staying stock bodied. Im not adding any more power (even though another 40hp would be really easy) until the stock turbos die. Then im going to a small single in stock fuel for around 400-450hp at the wheels, no more.

good ****. its terrible to see them done up with ugly body kits and huge turbos only to see them ragged out and wrecked. such beautiful rare cars.

very nice car man, and looks like a decent budget SQ system.
and no, no delete for posts.
Thanks. It really needs some small woofers (JL 6W0's or something) up in the kick panels to give a little bit more high frequency bass to the front stage, but aside from that Im pretty happy with it. Unfortunately SQ based systems are inherently a bunch more expensive than SPL; so even though I feel like $2200 is a ton of cash for audio stuff, its barely scratching the surface in the SQ world, lol.

good ****. its terrible to see them done up with ugly body kits and huge turbos only to see them ragged out and wrecked. such beautiful rare cars.
Ditto. We actually have a 50pg thread on supraforums dedicated to the ugliest supras of all time, pretty depressing.

Does anyone have experience with small sub's for additional front stage bass? I can only think of two off the top of my head: the JL 6W0 (discontinued), the Focal Utopia BE 13 WS (which is way to expensive).

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...