91 180sx Build Log

well my car is heading off to get reinspected tommarow. on tuesday i pick the car up and register it. before i took it in i installed the new filter. i think there is a leak somewhere but ill get it fixed. once i get it back its going into the shop at my school and all the fluids are being changed and it is getting an allignment and being lowered a bit.
IMG_1765.jpg

IMG_1771.jpg

IMG_1772.jpg

im not exactly sure whhat the hose coming out the side is for. my friend said i can just plug it and not use it. so thats what i did.
i have a hose coming out the side of my intake too.. forgot where it goes though :/

yea it doesnt really make sense...there is nothing within 6"(or however long it is) that it could attatch to. ill eventually figure out what its for and attach it accordingly.

im so stoked to get to actually drive my car again. i have owned it for about 5-6 months and have only put 600km on the thing haha

for color .. if you really wanna be unique .. how about a blue paint with silver paint flakes... or vice versa .. other than that .. nice job on the car ... you could check out the 180/240 forums for questions and answers ..

yea it doesnt really make sense...there is nothing within 6"(or however long it is) that it could attatch to. ill eventually figure out what its for and attach it accordingly.
im so stoked to get to actually drive my car again. i have owned it for about 5-6 months and have only put 600km on the thing haha
now that i remember... theres a long windy hose that connects somewhere on the intake manifold IIRC.

If your stock one didn't have it though, i don't think you will have any loss.

now that i remember... theres a long windy hose that connects somewhere on the intake manifold IIRC.
If your stock one didn't have it though, i don't think you will have any loss.
you are right, i found that hose and got it connected properly

for color .. if you really wanna be unique .. how about a blue paint with silver paint flakes... or vice versa .. other than that .. nice job on the car ... you could check out the 180/240 forums for questions and answers ..
i dont like flake...its not my style, but thanks. and yea i am a member of zilvia and nico

i started working on my new boost gauge pod yesterday

first i made a ring out of 1/4" mdf, then using toothpicks and hot glue i set it to the angle and position i liked. following that i used this stretchy sock like material and wrapped the peice. then i cut out an area behind the ring so the guage depth could go through the a pillar cover. following that i covered it all in resin, and went over it again doing a layer with some fg matte. this morning it is pretty well cured. i will do a layer of fillerglass soon

IMG_1811.jpg

IMG_1812.jpg

IMG_1814.jpg

IMG_1815.jpg

IMG_1822.jpg

IMG_1823.jpg

IMG_1824.jpg

havent been on this site in a while lol...guess ill update

havent done a whole lot to the car, been real busy with other stuff.

ive replaced the fuel pump, fixed some problems with the electronic(ecu/coolant temp sensor etc) and today i started the turbo swap. the swap should be done this week at some point.

the car has had a lot off issues lately and i have basically put off doing any exterior/stereo mods until it is running perfectly. the plans for the next little while are basically instal the new turbo, change fluids, have the car tunned properly. then i will be replacing the rotors/pads. once that is all taken care of i will be looking into getting the side damage fixed and eventually refinishing the paint. it will be a long, expensive journey lol

img2330qn8.jpg

IMG_2274.jpg

You don't happen to have anymore pics of the graffiti do you?

I was looking for this thread the other day and couldn't find it. Nice to see that it is still progressing //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

about to do an install on a 240SX.. pretty easy vehicles.
yea, i was thinking about doing a system soon and i imagine it will be very easy. the system will be to the tune off...2 10"DC audio level 4's a stetsom 3k and a nice passive front stage //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

You don't happen to have anymore pics of the graffiti do you?
I was looking for this thread the other day and couldn't find it. Nice to see that it is still progressing //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

i do i will load them up later when i get a chance

yea it didnt progress much for the past few months, but i got a lot of work done this weekend. should go a little faster now i have a job and some moniez

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.