real quick question

Participant count
  • Participant list

coledawg
10+ year member

Where the Hell am I?
Macon,GA
some im looking to put like a neon blue light in the back of accord to match the amp in my sig i just want a small neon light tube to put on the trunk to look cool any suggestions links to some cheap sh!t would be great not looking to spend over like 20 bucks help!

so i put one of the ten inch tubes in the trunk how would i get a ciggertte lighter cord to run all the way back their plus i only have on and it says how to connect it can i just connect it to the same power source as the amp or will that effect it. Or basically how would u install it in ur trunk lol

Macon has enough neon.
Dont add to the douchebaggery.
just putting one in the trunk not trying to show anyone acept myself lol yea ive seen

alot of neon on little civics with body kits and huge mufflers with like 160hp maybe

You can run your own wires to power it. It just needs a switched 12V source and a ground. I have seen people run them off of their amp remote lead. That works as long as you are not splitting it too much, i.e. not more than 3 different items on 1 remote lead.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.