8th gen Civic Kick Panels, A Million Pics!! -Nexations Creations!

Once again, sick work on those kicks.....I remember a while ago you doing a 1/2 din dvd player flushed in a dash, right? Just realized you name looked so familar.
Well, The half din is where it all started. thats where I got started with all this and working on interiors. I learned alot and took alot of half dins back, to repair. It is all a process in life. I have learned alot since then and can apply it to my projects now, to ensure a quality project. The main issue I battled was heat within a car, would actually crack seams. Since then I have researched alot and have found a good process with correct materials.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

so you do them for $275? how do you determine angle without the car if one was to contract you to make a pair?
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif
This was a process that the customer and I went over. The customer already knew the angle he wanted, so I sent him a series of 6 pictures in which the MDF ring was aimed in 6 different positions. He picked the picture/stance that worked the best for his setup and I rolled with it!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Sounds good, whats the turn around time?

i would love to get some done, still researching 4" mids at the moment.

Sounds good, whats the turn around time?
i would love to get some done, still researching 4" mids at the moment.
These took a month to complete, however it should had only taken about three weeks.

What type of paint did you use to get that factory plastic texture on the finished kicks? I'm looking for the exact same texture to finish my dash pieces. Check them out in the photo gallery.

Here they are!

1-15.jpg

2-14.jpg

Very nice work man c

kudos! one question have u worked with Accords? i have a 96LX sedan i would love to get done , i'm usually doin this myself but with being at school full time and living in a apt i have no room to created those like i would like. so if u are able to come up with some kicks for myyear Accord hit me back so we can work out the details. my mids are goin to be HAT L3'si'll just need the kicks for the mids i will put my tweeets up in the A-pillar.

thx,

Micheal

mdwoods46@aol.com

One thing, your work is awesome, but holy crap! all that work to make them look stock and put them in a car that has a hole in the carpet and is unkept. those things should me in BMW 7 series ...

One thing, your work is awesome, but holy crap! all that work to make them look stock and put them in a car that has a hole in the carpet and is unkept. those things should me in BMW 7 series ...
to me it looks thats where the footrest WAS.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.