880PRS aux question

is this the same for the 800PRS i would assume? so i just need a little cord to plug into my HU to play Ipod? anyone have a link to the correct cord?
Thanks!
I don't know if there is a direct cord but there are 3.5mm to 2.5mm adapters then just get a regular mini to mini adapter (3.5mm to 3.5mm) and plug the adapter onto it.

I don't know if there is a direct cord but there are 3.5mm to 2.5mm adapters then just get a regular mini to mini adapter (3.5mm to 3.5mm) and plug the adapter onto it.
ok sounds good. One quick question though..

How am I supposed to fit the cord into that hole when it is halfway covered by the face of the headunit? will it magically appear once the Headunit is actually in my car?

ok sounds good. One quick question though..
How am I supposed to fit the cord into that hole when it is halfway covered by the face of the headunit? will it magically appear once the Headunit is actually in my car?
no...the HU has to be in the tilted position to use the aux connection....it's pretty annoying.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

yea it has to be tilted...but all the lights and screen stays on....

To tilt it, press and hold the eject button for a few seconds so it doesnt eject a cd if u have one in there

Maybe you guys have your HU buried into your dash, but I used the Auto T/A mic on 3 different occasions and the HU doesn't need to be tilted to plug it in.

Can anybody tell me how to get this front auxillary port to work?? my friend got the adapter but we cant find on the headunit how to enable the port to play his Ipod.

Please help!

Can anybody tell me how to get this front auxillary port to work?? my friend got the adapter but we cant find on the headunit how to enable the port to play his Ipod.
Please help!
hold the EQ button down and that front port is on the bottom of the faceplate.

hold the EQ button down and that front port is on the bottom of the faceplate.
yeah we got that, but we cant find like the Ipod setting on the headunit. for example, you have the Tuner, CD etc... but when we hit source there is no option for AUX.

1. Turn the unit off

2. Hold down the right knob (multi-control) until the menu appears

3. Scroll through until you find where it says "enable aux 1" (it may be 2, I'm not sure)

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.