87 Safari- a little bass

ive made u make noises before. it was like a dying pig...
When you told me i couldnt doink your grandmother anymore? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Im still upset!

What did the doc say? Did Bill give you teh herpes?

B0007A0F4Y.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

I already showed him a pic or two of your van geoff, lol I think thats why he doesnt want to go up next to ya. Ill bass race against ya though july 20th
I hear that alot for some reason ("I'll go in any class that that van isn't in.") I go to shows and no one wants to compete in the same class as me. Now I remember why I don't go anymore. If people don't like the competition then I guess it's better for me to keep the van under the layer of dust that it has on it (since me being at shows hurts the scene by the looks of it.)

This sport to me is about personal goals and someone else's goals shouldn't have anything to do with your own. I was in the same boat everyone else was/is in with just starting and I worked to reach MY goal I wanted done. My goal this year was to get a 165.0 in the class I normally compete in but seeing as how the rules have changed I don't see it happening and hearing comments from others about how no one wants to compete against me just makes me not care about the sport anymore. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

Sorry for being so offtopic.

I hear that alot for some reason ("I'll go in any class that that van isn't in.") I go to shows and no one wants to compete in the same class as me. Now I remember why I don't go anymore. If people don't like the competition then I guess it's better for me to keep the van under the layer of dust that it has on it (since me being at shows hurts the scene by the looks of it.)
This sport to me is about personal goals and someone else's goals shouldn't have anything to do with your own. I was in the same boat everyone else was/is in with just starting and I worked to reach MY goal I wanted done. My goal this year was to get a 165.0 in the class I normally compete in but seeing as how the rules have changed I don't see it happening and hearing comments from others about how no one wants to compete against me just makes me not care about the sport anymore. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

kleercut-truck.jpg

How about your pitty party isnt started in this guys build log.

how about this, you give me all your stuff out of your van, because your retiring and we put it in my car. I'm sure we can make it fit. Then maybe I can hit a 165 //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

how about this, you give me all your stuff out of your van, because your retiring and we put it in my car. I'm sure we can make it fit. Then maybe I can hit a 165 //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
How about you get it the same way I did and save up the money for a few years. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

wat amps are you running now on those 18s
2 400.1s off a mxxlink

No pitty party needed. Just sick of hearing it after two + years.
Hey, if I had that much into my van, it'd be different!!

But ive only got a few grand into it, all i can afford.....

Cant run with the big dogs havn little guy equipment

2 400.1s off a mxxlink

Hey, if I had that much into my van, it'd be different!!

But ive only got a few grand into it, all i can afford.....

Cant run with the big dogs havn little guy equipment
All I have in it right now is a borrowed IA 40.1 and a GROUP 34 Optima. It's not loud Believe me. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.