87 Acura integra build log

Participant count
  • Participant list

tc3k101
5,000+ posts

Ω
Socal
I've been slowly working on this car over the last few months. Work has been crazy for me this last year and It's a work in progress. I cannot find new interior panels so I've been hunting pick a part when i get the time. All my interior was painted by me, has new carpet and all the goods

The car look pretty faded

I just rattle caned it with red plasti dip I plan to actually paint it nice when i take a vacation

I found some seats on Craigslist for $100 so I got em

I decided to paint my dash as well and figured why not a new windshield as well? (guy on pic is my pops helping)

My car had a few minor areas of surface rust so I grounded it down and used automotive windshield primer

With new glass in

Started to lay down deadner and urethene and expancding foam in needed areas

New carpet + interior + wires ran

Sorry for the lack of photos from this point out someone broke my cell with all my pictures so i was using my ipod

Driver seat is bolted in. I had to make all new mounting holes and I will be welding a bracket underneath the car with a bolt on it to the frame for the seat to bolt to and be secure The carpet does need to be shaped and molded better but it's been really hot lately and I am working to much right now to be doing all that ha

My passenger side quarter panel had a nice buckle from the previous owner being hit and it was bugging me so my pops and I banged it out and sanded it down. I'll be going over sometime this week to bondo and sand and just rattle can for now

thought you sold this for the mustang?
I was going to but decided having two cars would be nice. The yellow mustang in background is mine. The red rocket's been parked and I've been commuting with the stang

cool this will be the all out demo car?

Still my commuter but I want it to be loud as hell. If I can fit the two 5400s without a wall I will do that route but if not then I will just the 5200 15s. Trying to get the 500.1 fixed and if all turns out well then that's my amp and if not idk I'll just order a sundown. Waiting to take the car hopefully Chris for box ideas and then from there I'll order batts and get it done nice.

Still my commuter but I want it to be loud as hell. If I can fit the two 5400s without a wall I will do that route but if not then I will just the 5200 15s. Trying to get the 500.1 fixed and if all turns out well then that's my amp and if not idk I'll just order a sundown. Waiting to take the car hopefully Chris for box ideas and then from there I'll order batts and get it done nice.
need a temporary amp? I got a hifonics bxi 1610d i can loan you. Fix your phone situation though lol.

need a temporary amp? I got a hifonics bxi 1610d i can loan you. Fix your phone situation though lol.
I'm honestly not even close to needing it. I still need my box made and figure out what mid set up I am using. The Almani comps have treated me so well but I also have a older fusion power plant 3 way comp set up and my crescendo 8" mids and tweets. I just want to do the easiest route as this car is kicking my arse

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.