8" woofer guidance

niqnak
10+ year member

I have heard on other forums that the trunk of my car (1990 BMW 325is) is very well sealed off and its hard to get bass into the car so I am considering putting some 8's in the rear deck. Preferably 2 but I may be able to add a third. Just wondering if you guys could direct me in the right area and give me some ideas for nice 8 inch woofers. I want these things to get as loud as possible, I was originally planning on getting a 12" SX. I have looked into the RE8's, the Crystal Comps, and and Diamond Audio CM3. If you guys could give me any info on any of these subs or direct me towards some others that would be great. I think i may try and port these if possibly btw. If you need any other information to help me please ask.

Thanks

i couldnt find anything about the tangband 8's, only 6.5's. and could u give me and info on them, like personal experience or what youve heard about them?

and why do u recommend them over the RE8's like you have.

im not that worried about price, but thanks for the input. anyone have anything on the crystal comps, they look like they'd work well and they handle 400 watt rms handling so i would think they could get pretty loud with some wattage on em.

im not that worried about price, but thanks for the input.
Well they just happen to have a very good price. So regardless of price they are still one of the best 8s on the market.

hm didnt know there were L7 8's, ill have to look into those. does anyone have any experience with the crystal comp 8's, on bladeice it says they have 20mm one way xmax and they handle 400rms, looks interesting to me.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.