6.5 2-Way Speakers + Tweeter Install Suggestions

Man, Researched this amp and I'm stuck between the TN4.900 or the SQ S4-100 :stuck:
Any advantages you see this amp have over the SQ S4-100? Other than me saving $10 bucks? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cool.gif.3bcaf8f141236c00f8044d07150e34f7.gif
I haven’t used the SQ amp. I have the tan 4.900 in three vehicles and IMO its the best small proven 4 channel you can buy for

mam 900.4 is a stronger amp idk if u need that much power set gain low u be fine.. i'd get the sq and if ever need a sub amp they have the 800.1 same price i think, u have a nice matched set..
May lean towards the 900.4 incase I ever upgrade my components, but still on the fence with the SQ.

I haven’t used the SQ amp. I have the tan 4.900 in three vehicles and IMO its the best small proven 4 channel you can buy for
lol got 3 of them? If that's the case, think the TN4.900 is the one i'm going with.

After I set up my sub build, that will be the next project.

lol got 3 of them? If that's the case, think the TN4.900 is the one i'm going with.
After I set up my sub build, that will be the next project.
yeah it's the same as the ppi 900.4 that lots of peeps here use.. some have 2-4 of the 2 channel ppi and my ppi amp is same series mono, they very popular and dependable..

Id go with the nvx jad 800.4, new developments happened this week on soundstream.
Thanks man, Actually just read that post regarding the amp lol...May go with the SQ or nvx jad 800.4.

Really appreciate it!!!

---------- Post added at 07:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:27 PM ----------

Just read that and was going to post on here about how it changed my decision lol...Looks like it's going to be the SQ or nvx jad 800.4.

Been a tough decision between the nvx jad 800.4, SQ S4-100, and the Pioneer GM-D8604.

With cost being a big factor + positive reviews...I ended up going with the Pioneer GM-D8604.

Couldn't beat the price off of Amazon with next day air shipping lol

Installed my sub today and the system sounds pretty good, curious to see how the Kicker Coaxial's sound with an amp pushing them at 100w RMS...

Wanted to say thanks to everyone for their recommendations!

What sealed the deal on the amp for me was the review that Big Blanks did on the Pioneer GM-D8604 //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/naughty.gif.94359f346c0f1259df8038d60b41863e.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.