4000 watt electrical upgrades?

yeah 200a alt would work well and have at least 2 deka's in the back. excessive amperage can make up to a 200a alt for me without having an extra bracket, i'd hit them up. their prices are pretty good

other than adding about a mile of 1/0 i couldnt have said it better myself
and Nathan from excessive amperage is awesome to deal with.
lol yeah the 0g is gonna kill you. go with welding wire, you'll save quite a bit of $$. AFAIK weld wire is OFC as well

groaned back
challenge-accepted.png

Dcpower engineering is good. Got mine from there hsd to wait a bit tho. Mechman I hear makes good Alta, nate a excessive amperage is a good Guy very helpful. Nate along with stan from DC helped me on non alt related questions. An a Guy sells dekas for cheap in the classifieds. 200a an 3 bats should be fine.

Ditto, good battery up front, minimum 2 good ones in the back and HO alt, or 4-5 batteries in the back and stock alt....depends a bit on your listening habits, the amp, and what you're running it at. Also had good experience with Excessive Amperage building my alt.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.