MECP certification school in Michigan?

Participant count
  • Participant list

rookanga
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
flint, MI
Im thinking about learning more about car audio and might even go get my MECP certification, I know a lot of people are going to say just pick up a book and study it, then take the test, you don’t need to take a class for that. For me im more of a visual learning, I could read the book and learn it, but when I actually go and do it, I wont remember much, that’s why taking a class would be better for me, if any one knows of a class that I could take that would help me out on the exam or a school, thats specific to the certification that’s in Michigan, could you tell me, thanks

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.