4 re audio sx 18s or 8 alpine type r 12s..

I would do 4 15..

It's overall going to get louder and sound better..

If you have the money to drop on dual Alts and about 12kw I'd look into the ascendant audio mayhem SSS zcon soundstream xxx..

i have an explorer and i fit 4 18's back there and still can see out of my back window. proper design he can definitely fit them back there comfortably. steve meade runs 4 18's in a tahoe pretty well

Don't bring meades 30000 watt very small box into this and pics of your 4-18's in an explorer cause I had one and don't see id feasible behind the second row.

i have an explorer and i fit 4 18's back there and still can see out of my back window. proper design he can definitely fit them back there comfortably. steve meade runs 4 18's in a tahoe pretty well
Funny seeing how I designed a box for 2 15s that's about 2db off with 6k..

How are them terribly inefficient poor mechanical dampening drivers holding up?

I smoked 4 15 s with 2 9515s and half power. A daily driver btw..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.