4 re audio sx 18s or 8 alpine type r 12s..

Look up this guy on YouTube screen name. Tuffguy40...he has a truck exactly the same as mines except his is a Yukon and he has 4 xcon18s....look at his older videos and he still has his rear seat.....

Just because he has 6 15s doesn't mean 4 wont be louder..

Cone area is not end all in output..

Key is to design a system that complements the cabin while having enough airspace and port area and space around the enclosure to Poperly Pressurize the cabin..

Like I said take some measurements..

Your going to have to get at least 1 300 amp alt..

Depending on the box placement and shape they peak around 42 to 47..

Efficiency in installs are key starting with the woofer..

I'd try to find something that has good efficiency..

Something with a stiff spider pack and good motor strength..

Namely a good contender is the FI audio bl with the upgrades they will handle 2000.. Ideal for 8k or so..

A step up would be ascendat audio mayhem but be farwarned they like alot of power..

Look at doing 3 t3 2000 subs with around 8k. Get an amp that does power at low voltage like a soundigital or maybe a dd m4a. Somewhere around 16 cubes tuned to 34hz with 220-260 sq " of port

Inefficient? 92.3 sensitivity on 1 watt. Also handle tons of power and like smaller boxes. 1 did a 151 in the high 30's off of 1400w in a civic hatch

neither.. horrible choices for you target....

You ask about SPL and made no reference to your install....enclosure, electrical system or the amount of power. With those subs you will be needed 5k rms just for low end.... anouther 1000 rms for mid-hi freq. Atleast 1000 usd for electrical upgrades....

Tone down a bit and build a good system mate

Inefficient? 92.3 sensitivity on 1 watt. Also handle tons of power and like smaller boxes. 1 did a 151 in the high 30's off of 1400w in a civic hatch
After reading multiple posts from you, i've come to the conclusion that you're an idiot when it comes to equipment. My advice to you would be not to suggest any equipment to anyone on any fourm on the internetz nor in real life until you've at least owned 40 different types of subwoofers. In reference to my comment here, I also call bulllshit on your claimed numbers in your ricer. But the internetz is filled with peeps like that YO.

oh, and to the original poster : Tc sounds subs are NOT spl drivers. They're big on the fail catagory for a long time now, at least since 2004.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.