4 AQ HDC3 10's in cut-through

TnT_Sounds
10+ year member

profiling gets **** done!
Colorado
Hello all, the name is Travis and I live in Colorado. This is my first time going with AQ. I talk to DJ almost on a regular basis so thats kinda why i decided to go with AQ over the other setups I have had. Well here are pics of the vehicle and the box and soon to be the full build once I get the 4 10's from DJ.

The truck

S6300091.jpg

m_638f59cf629143528f666535c017f029.jpg

carpet.jpg

The box plans:

it's a dual compression chamber rear-loading tapped horn tuned to 40hz but also musical down to 30hz:D

410s2.jpg

410s1.jpg

I have 2 300amp alts and 6 Deka Intimidator 9A31 batteries for an electrical

My amps are undecided at the moment but I'm currently thinkig 2 Sundown 3000d's or 2 Atomic 5000.1's

Oh **** dude. Thats quite nice. Can't wait to see progress pics.

I must ask, and pardon me if i seem rude, but if you have all the money for such good equipment, why the older F150? Just been with ya alot? I certainly am not downing the truck, its looks to be in great shape, it doesn't show its 15+ years at all.

Oh **** dude. Thats quite nice. Can't wait to see progress pics.
I must ask, and pardon me if i seem rude, but if you have all the money for such good equipment, why the older F150? Just been with ya alot? I certainly am not downing the truck, its looks to be in great shape, it doesn't show its 15+ years at all.

Saying that I had to take another look, and that's a clean car for the age //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif Or just in general

My guess would be because he didn't want to cut-up a newer vehicle. But I don't know the guy so I'm just guessing.

Well thanks for the compliments everyone and to answer the questions about the truck... It was my first vehicle and I put a ton of work into it. I got about $5K into the motor and everything else is pretty much brand new or rebuilt. You can't get rid of the first vehicle you ever had, it's supposed to be a good memory of the first time you started driving ya know! I have had it for almost 5 years and I bought it for $1500 with my own hard earned money when I was 15. I have come to far with this truck to drop more money into my other vehicle which is a 04 Lincoln Navigator, eventhough I could probably do a bigger system in it. I just like regular cab trucks with tons of power and a butt load of bass //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif and besides lots of people don't expect a pickup to have tremendous bass like this one will. The truck is a beast it's got a vortech supercharged 302 and pushes 396 ponnies(rwhp) and 410ftlbs of torque with the weight of a system in it. it's a fun weekend warrior but I drive it almost every day

it's a dual compression chamber rear-loading tapped horn tuned to 40hz but also musical down to 30hz
LMFAO at the laundry list of terms you spewed off that someone told you to describe that box.

However, it looks like a hell of an install, and if you choose 2 AT5000.1s, it will be unbearably loud.

LMFAO at the laundry list of terms you spewed off that someone told you to describe that box.

However, it looks like a hell of an install, and if you choose 2 AT5000.1s, it will be unbearably loud.
isnt that what are you going if your putting that much money into it anyway?

Well I'm looking for some advice here... Should I get the 10's with the Aluminum coils or with copper coils since copper disipates heat better than aluminum?

I wonder if DJ would care to say a few words of wisdom here... I'm sure he's sick of me calling all the time //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.