4 12's in a Grand Prix

MemphisCherokee
10+ year member

analrapist
So a buddy of mine with more money than brains wanted 4 PR's in his grand prix so i said i'd do it.

Pics:

DSCF5591.jpg

Sneak Peek of my new toy:

DSCF5592.jpg

More car audio:

DSCF5593.jpg

DSCF5595.jpg

DSCF5596.jpg

DSCF5597.jpg

My New Toy - Panel Pro Panel Saw

DSCF5603.jpg

DSCF5604.jpg

i just wish i could mount my 8.25 inch wormdrive skil saw on it.

Honestly, the install doesnt sound very great but he's satisfied. i wanna rip it out and do it again but those boxes aren't gonna come out unless theyre in atleast 3 pieces. and he's completely content.

it looks like you cut around the whole opening for the trunk
it does look that way

the kid i build it for had a box in fore that one that he didn't measure correctly for and had to bend it all. the paint got all chipped up and it rusted so it looks like i hacked the fvck out of it. he's the kind of kid that never sell's a car because he typically total's them so he doesn't care.

personally, i dont like having my work in a shitty vehical that's not taken care of but money is money at this point.

not bad at allcan you rip with it to?
yeah, you turn the saw side ways and tighten that red clamp down at the measurment then run the sheet through it

edit: i ended up straightening out that flange that the trunk seal is on and repainting the rusted part after sanding it down. it's not perfect but it's gonna keep the water out.

Looks like the Ryobi from Rockler.

Also looks like it will fit in my garage nicely.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

DSCF5604.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

MemphisCherokee

10+ year member
analrapist
MemphisCherokee
Davenport, IA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date