4 AQ HDC3 10's in cut-through

Thanks a lot man... I'm sure hoping for the best in my town //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Well got most of the wire needed to get this project rolling... all I need to do is build the box and order the subs. I got some Knukoncetps Kolossus 1/0 wire, some flex-a-prene 4/0 welding wire from my friend at airgas, and a buddy gave me some infinty kappa perfect 6.5's so I instaled those all in about a half hour so i could at least have some tunes... I been so busy workin in my friends car doin a semi-wall that I haven't hardly had any time to work on the truck.

Heres pics of my stuff

wire2.jpg

bigwire2.jpg

bigwire.jpg

doorpanels.jpg

Heres what my friends car looks like... Nice simple and clean

darensbox4.jpg

d6.jpg

d4.jpg

d2.jpg

d1.jpg

Well got most of the wire needed to get this project rolling... all I need to do is build the box and order the subs. I got some Knukoncetps Kolossus 1/0 wire, some flex-a-prene 4/0 welding wire from my friend at airgas, and a buddy gave me some infinty kappa perfect 6.5's so I instaled those all in about a half hour so i could at least have some tunes... I been so busy workin in my friends car doin a semi-wall that I haven't hardly had any time to work on the truck.
Heres pics of my stuff

wire2.jpg

bigwire2.jpg

bigwire.jpg

doorpanels.jpg

Heres what my friends car looks like... Nice simple and clean

darensbox4.jpg

d6.jpg

d4.jpg

d2.jpg

d1.jpg

Thats pretty sweet. I like that you deleted the rear seat completely.

I love the older fords, I grew up in an 88 F250 my dad had and then my first truck was an 83 F250 and I would most certainly not even hesitate to buy it back if I had the chance, same as you put plenty of money into fixing it up. I would never guess that truck to have that much motor in it, specially with the factory steelies on it. Love the truck and love the build should be loud for sure //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

These will actually hit harder than my 2 15's... I like hard hitting bass that on ocassion can get low... the 2 15's would only sound alright on low tone songs and when I would just listen to a full CD it was just way too sloppy for my likings... These will be a tad louder and cleaner but not a tremendous amount and not nothing that will probably show on a meter possibly .2 if even... This is just so I can listen to a variety of music daily and still be able to pound the lows when needed... But it will be unbearable loud around 38-40hz and still musical into the low 30's

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.