$350 for SUB/BOX/AMP Package

Participant count
  • Participant list

PHAT BOi
10+ year member

Selling to fund new build. Need atleast $350 picked up in Seffner, FL or will meet in Tri-county area. Sub was basically new when I got it from Kevin a month ago in trade. Pretty sure it was a display sub used to put around the Malibu at shows. Box has some wear and tear, carpet is ripped in a few spots and there are a few screws in it from amps being mounted in different positions but box is still solid and sounds great. Amp has no bass knob and has wrong screws in cover plate. Works 100%!

100_5044.jpg

100_5047.jpg

100_5043.jpg

100_4986.jpg

100_5124.jpg

100_4975.jpg

100_4980.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

What is your budget? With being exposed to Rain.. I would recommend looking at a marine grade SAS Bazooka for the sub stage
Don't forget Hoffman's Iron Law. You can have 2 of the 3: low end, efficiency/sensitivity or small enclosure size...
I've been a fan of the JL shallow mounts, and have actually heard a decent box with some Pioneers but the Focal are pretty darn good. The JL TW's...
One or two, they are still subwoofer outs and are mono summed signals from both left and right. Even the 2 RCA subwoofer pre-outs on the 2nd one...
Be sure to see the sub specs. It should tell you the ideal sealed enclosure size.

About this thread

PHAT BOi

10+ year member
PHAT BOi
Palm River, FL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from