• Participant list

destined2race
10+ year member

Already Being Used....
Item(s) for Sale:

Kicker ZX 1500.1 Monoblock amplifier

Item(s) Description/Condition:

1500x1 rms @ 2ohm

Item is in very good condition, one scuff on it that might scrub off. Never overheats or cut out on me. Bought to do a 2 12 setup but just gonna stick with what i have for now.

Price:

$300 Shipped. Would consider trade for a JL HD750 or another amp that can make similiar power for my 3 ohm w7 and a little smaller footprint. hifisound and a few others area selling refurbs of these right now for $399.99.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Usually ship UPS insured.

Item Pictures:

Picture335.jpg

Picture337.jpg

Picture333.jpg

that amp is perfect for your jl w7, it'll do about 1200 watts at 3 ohms. I'm not much of a fan of the zx amps newer than the 06 models, but I have a JL 1000.1 that slams on those w7, in fact that's what it's on right now, a 12" I'd trade that for it, and maybe pay the shipping

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.