$300, what’s your setup? Sub(s) and amp.

I like the Pioneer TS-SW3002S4 in my offroad rig. I wouldn't spend the money to put JL products in my work vehicle. No way in hell two shallow subs are interfering with windshield wipers, unless Jeeps are even bigger piles than I thought! I have previously owned a Kicker CompRT and a Kenwood shallow sub (roughly 2008 with white woven cone), and my current Pioneer is my choice.

I like the Pioneer TS-SW3002S4 in my offroad rig. I wouldn't spend the money to put JL products in my work vehicle. No way in hell two shallow subs are interfering with windshield wipers, unless Jeeps are even bigger piles than I thought! I have previously owned a Kicker CompRT and a Kenwood shallow sub (roughly 2008 with white woven cone), and my current Pioneer is my choice.
You haven't heard these shallow subs. They will move your hair, shake sunglasses off my dash, lift my windshield wipers. Testing outside it was vibrating glass in my house.

I have that Pioneer shallow installed in my Subaru right now, and it's not in the same class whatsoever

You haven't heard these shallow subs. They will move your hair, shake sunglasses off my dash, lift my windshield wipers. Testing outside it was vibrating glass in my house.

I have that Pioneer shallow installed in my Subaru right now, and it's not in the same class whatsoever
149db in my Explorer doesn't impact my wipers. Please post some videos.

I checked the mounting depth on one of my old subs and it was 6 inches so I’m not sure exactly what subs you can recommend that around the depth. Thank you!!

I can confirm that these new shallow JL’s are flexing dudes windshield wipers. Gotta remember he had a Jeep to, Jeeps can wiggle a lot haha
I suppose with hinged front glass... sorry for doubting, but you see a lot of ******** claims when it comes to stereos.

Any experience with shallow type r's? I've been curious but damn they are spendy.

I suppose with hinged front glass... sorry for doubting, but you see a lot of ******** claims when it comes to stereos.

Any experience with shallow type r's? I've been curious but damn they are spendy.

It legit sounds like the loudest 2 shallow mounts I've ever seen.

I'm not sure man, show me a link to the Type R's

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...