3 sa12 in 4th order

So the 3:1 ratio would be good and the size of both the sealed and ported would be good?
Looks good to me if you set your filters somewhere around where I've got em on music.
VwtiPI.jpg

on burps where it'll be a frequency near tuning... just pour on the power

What's the graph showing? I downloaded the software but dont know what all the numbers are on the left. I also dont have the parameters for the sundown subs

What's the graph showing? I downloaded the software but dont know what all the numbers are on the left. I also dont have the parameters for the sundown subs
Last 2 graphs are estimated excursion with and without filters applied.
That 130in2 of port 6" long looks about right to be a burp monster btw.
Good luck!

How much port area would a aero port need in a 4th order box? I know with the recrangle port you need like 20 x cuft, but what about for a aero port? I have 8.5 ported side

How much port area would a aero port need in a 4th order box? I know with the recrangle port you need like 20 x cuft, but what about for a aero port? I have 8.5 ported side
I seem to remember you sayin something about a 12" aero. That should be plenty, They're hard to find tho... so unless you got one I'd do an 11.5 x 11.5 square if you got the room

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.