3 Kicker L5 10s or 2 12" Audioque 2.5s or 2 12 RE SE(x)

If your trunk is really that small, I'd get two seriously nice 10s (like DC level 4's, some SA's)Put them in the right box size subs and port back, and get ready!

Port to the side works great, but it's very picky.
well see if thats the case then I might as well just stick with the 2 12's but I was just informed that 3 12s will fit so i know 3 10's will. Now to chose some subs to match my amp. so far all i'm hearing is re Se

I just want enough space to get my amps out from under the mat in the hatch. because now my 18 just barely fits in the trunk and its so power hungry that I dont think my amp will take it anymore. I was thinkin the 3 12's or maybe 3 10's or 2 12's would atleast give me room to put my amps out or something plus not pull so much.
where are your amps mounted at? i mounted mine on that piece that is behind the seats made of fiberboard.. works great and saved me space.. if i want to get to my amps i just fold my rear seats down and that piece flops down and i dont even have to **** with sub at all

ok leaning towards 3 12's or 3 10's but ok what about my amp? what subs will best fit my amp if i'll be going wit 3?

---------- Post added at 09:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:21 AM ----------

where are your amps mounted at? i mounted mine on that piece that is behind the seats made of fiberboard.. works great and saved me space.. if i want to get to my amps i just fold my rear seats down and that piece flops down and i dont even have to **** with sub at all
thats where mine were when i had my cvrs but now i have them under that mat in the trunk (just took the factory sub out)

If your trunk is really that small, I'd get two seriously nice 10s (like DC level 4's, some SA's)Put them in the right box size subs and port back, and get ready!

Port to the side works great, but it's very picky.
so i want to go 3 10s or 12's ported. what subs do u recommend? hifonics brz1200 ...i know the ohm load will be weird so what subs match up best

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.