2nd battery wiring question

Denial-

CarAudio.com Recruit
Pa
I have a 370 amp alt with the big 3 done and all my wiring is going back to a copper distribution block if you wanna call it that. Right now it just has my amp for my subs hooked up but im planning to attach the 4 channel for my other speakers shortly. My question is about a second battery can I just run that into the copper distribution block anywhere or does the second battery have to be ran before that with the main run of power wire going into the second battery and then wire the battery into the distribution block? I'll attach a picture of the copper distribution block just for visual help since I'm sure this was hard to understand.
Thank you guys for the help, sorry again if it was confusing to follow.

Attachments

• 20230618_140532.jpg
    20230618_140532.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 26
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...