$2500 Car Audio System suggestions?

I do know there is more out there, otherwise I wouldn't be on this forum asking for suggestions. It's hard to know what underground companies are good if you rarely hear about anything other than mainstream. If you would be willing to make some suggestions I'd be happy to look at them.
Thank you

there are alot of helpful people as well as dickwads who think they know it all cuz they were opened up to underground stuff b4 u..

but yea bro their are alot of options u can go with with that budget and be loud spl or sq wise do alot of research b4 buying equipment ..

I'm gonna chime back in here... the best thing you can do is do your homework.

My budget is about the same as yours... maybe a little bit more.

I'm going with PHD 6.1 Pro for my front stage on a PPI 900.4 amp.

My substage will be 2 15" Shok Industries FLO 1k's on a Shok II amp.

On top of all that, you have to figure in deadening/installation, electrical, wiring, box design, tuning, etc. These things are just as important as the gear you choose.

You are going to get a lot of opinions, and none of them are wrong.

Ultimately, you need to do your homework on every website you can, and if you are fortunate enough to have local shops, put in your homework there as well.

2500.00 can buy a really, really good sounding AND LOUD car audio system. But every person on this forum would spend that 2500.00 differently.

there are alot of helpful people as well as dickwads who think they know it all cuz they were opened up to underground stuff b4 u..
but yea bro their are alot of options u can go with with that budget and be loud spl or sq wise do alot of research b4 buying equipment ..
Yes I realize some people aren't the nicest to new people trying to get into their hobby. I try to kill them with kindness instead of being a jerk back, I'm just here trying to learn the most I can, so I can help other new people as well as myself make the best choices.

The more research I do the more I get lost in the realm of car audio and its many choices.

The problem I have is I can't really try out these underground subs, so I just have to go off of suggestions. I hear many people that talk about wanting to try tantric subs, but can anyone actually attest to how good they are because they own one? Also how much rms does the hdd have and do they offer any that are 2k-2.5krms?

Thank you for all the polite responses.

Yes I realize some people aren't the nicest to new people trying to get into their hobby. I try to kill them with kindness instead of being a jerk back, I'm just here trying to learn the most I can, so I can help other new people as well as myself make the best choices.
The more research I do the more I get lost in the realm of car audio and its many choices.

The problem I have is I can't really try out these underground subs, so I just have to go off of suggestions. I hear many people that talk about wanting to try tantric subs, but can anyone actually attest to how good they are because they own one? Also how much rms does the hdd have and do they offer any that are 2k-2.5krms?

Thank you for all the polite responses.
Tantric's are awesome. So are about 20 other different subs. I couldn't tell you how much power they can take... pretty much any quality sub will take a ton more than rated if it is clean and you know what it is doing. Maybe Alan or somebody can chime in? I think Tantric has a forum at another site?

I just have to say it again... a 2500.00 budget can go a LONG way. Do your homework... you can get **** loud and sound good, or get stupid loud and not sound quite so good for that kind of money.

the hdd sub is the 2500 rms sub ,then the shd which is the 4 inch coils and 5k rms .i know the website isnt completely up and running as of yet ,but i can try to answer any questions that you may have .yes there are a lot of opinions that you will get ,but the majority of them have not ever had or built a system over 2500 watts rms total.,some have had heavy bass and some sq systems but very few competition level.if your looking for suggestions maybe ask some of the people that have been here for some years or even go to termpro.com and ask some of the guys there what you are trying to accomplish for suggestions.yes it is known that i am a vendor/dealer, but i am also a competitor in db drag and a judge as well and my stats speak for them selves.send me a pm and i'll be glad to give you a link to my team stats

The only thing I can tell you that's a fact for any of us. It ***** to blow a woofer(it happens). Email the company, wait for a reply, finally get a RA, box up heavy *** woofer, mail $$ heavy *** woofer, wait for woofer to come back, install woofer again. The only way I found to avoid half that.... By local. All of these top subs are very comparable, find the one with the best local support. Much easier that way, woofer blows the shop will do most of the work. Either way you are spending something but sometimes the shop will cover shipping. That gets expensive when we talk 60 pound subs.

Welcome to [soundQubed] - [ Your source for Clearity, Quality and Anything Car Audio.]

I know this thread is pretty old but if you want DD for a discount buy amps/subs/components from them! I believe the owner of DD's father runs this site and sells their subs for a fraction of the price and has a great value and gets really loud. This is just stuff which I have read and have no personal experience. Just something to consider. DC definitely gets LOUD for the $ also. Several of their dealers have flexed pricing from what I have read.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.