2018 Altima, good Sound quality system, don't know much

Participant count
  • Participant list
I don’t know a lot about them. I found them in one place online, said they sold for $400 new. They could almost pass for new except for mounting screw holes. Crossovers look like they were never used, as do the tweeters, which look like there are 2 sets of mounting cups. Cutout template has never been used, and owners manual is still in original plastic sleeve. Looks like they advertise 120 watts max, so I’m assuming 60 watts rms, which I’m assuming would be full range. Stickers on the back of the 6.5’s are in excellent shape as well. If someone used this set, it was lightly, and not for very long. If I don’t sell or trade before I find a truck for winter, I’ll be using them. Here are a couple more pics...

AB225E42-13C1-417E-B11B-ED84DDD1903B.jpeg

07F941A3-5B15-40E1-851B-5351FA07F51E.jpeg

96D258D5-5C5B-4E12-81DF-B8D286624A23.jpeg

Bought focal ps165v1.  Now I need to find and amp to match them.  Any suggestions?

80 rms 

160 max

Going to get rid of the crossovers if anyone wants them.

Going to start/finish the door prep and figure out a way to mount them.  Hopefully there is enough clearance without to much work.

Now I need to find a sub and amp. Again any suggestions are great.

also, for the carputer thing, there are several people on the "strictly sound quality" facebook page that seem to have successfully had carputers in their rides. I believe Donald Falese is onf of the dudes ive seen talking about it

Well I'm not giving them away but I am sure I'll be the cheapest guy selling them. Not sure what they are worth. Make an offer I can't refuse!
i dont need them, but you can put them up on the classifieds here or (im going to get crucified for mentioning fb more than once in a day) the fb collector/sound quality classifieds. People always buying and selling on there

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.