2009 accord 2.4 mechman alternator need help!!!

I honestly forgot how long it took I believe the website States how long it takes and yes it was a direct bolt on you just have to change the head of the ground wire witch is also provided with the alternator
Awesome dude. Thanks for the info. I have a newish battery. Like 8 months or so. A AGM xpower from batteries plus. It has been a amazing battery.

Did you do the eld bypass?

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Awesome dude. Thanks for the info. I have a newish battery. Like 8 months or so. A AGM xpower from batteries plus. It has been a amazing battery.
Did you do the eld bypass?

To be honest I didn't install my system i took it to a local shop to get the work done with warranty instead of messing around with it myself . I'm running 0 gauge with the big 3 set up that's all I know from the set up I have

To be honest I didn't install my system i took it to a local shop to get the work done with warranty instead of messing around with it myself . I'm running 0 gauge with the big 3 set up that's all I know from the set up I have
That's cool. I thought about doing that too. Thanks for the info dude.

UPDATE- after months of research and countless deadends i almost gave up until i did some math on the length of the belt and found the exact size I needed 7 ribs and all. It eliminated the squeaky rattling noise I kept hearing when I was at a stop the belt brand is bando part# 7pk1815 and hopefully this helps someone in the future
Haha. Mechman just told me I can use the same size belt.

Haha. Mechman just told me I can use the same size belt.
Oh really thats cool i didnt think they would lol but I provided them with the same information so that no one goes through the same headache I went through to make this work

We have the same gen and mine went on with no problem. You must have a V6?
Na his is the 2.4. it's in the OP.

Did you get the same alt? It has a slightly smaller pulley so it would make sense that it would need a shorter belt.

I believe so. I got the 240 on my 2.4 and my mechanic bolts is right on. It took him some figuring but he had it in about 30 mins.
I bought both belts to make sure.

Did yours turn out the way you wanted it?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.