2009 accord 2.4 mechman alternator need help!!!

no. not yet at least
Hmm. Yea mine is idling, hot, at like 100-150rpms slower. Just enough to make the engine sound rough..
I was looking into that relearn idling thing. Gonna do that tomorrow and see if it helps.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Interesting. Mine coulda did that anyway. Like if i rev it and when it drops back down, I'll sound a little sluggish
Dude, it's so annoying. Everything was perfect for a week or so. Then this. But it's not bad. Just a tad to noticeable

Do you remember how long it took to get built? And was it a direct bolt on? Any other advice that you have learned? Thanks
I got mine last week. From order to delivery was about 3 weeks.

Yea, that's how long mine was. How is it performing?
Excellent. I got the 370 amp for my 2001 Yukon XL 2500. Voltage rarely drops under 14.3v with my 2600 watt system going full tilt.

Excellent. I got the 370 amp for my 2001 Yukon XL 2500. Voltage rarely drops under 14.3v with my 2600 watt system going full tilt.
Nice.
Having the piece of mind that your voltage is high enough is a great feeling. How long have you had it installed?

My idle is all wonky after about three weeks. Talking it to the mechanic this coming week. Driving and on a cold start it's fine. Only while in stop and go traffic you notice it.

Off topic but how do you like your V20?

Nice.
Having the piece of mind that your voltage is high enough is a great feeling. How long have you had it installed?

My idle is all wonky after about three weeks. Talking it to the mechanic this coming week. Driving and on a cold start it's fine. Only while in stop and go traffic you notice it.

Off topic but how do you like your V20?

I just installed it Wednesday but I haven't had any issues with it.
I like the V20. It's been a great phone.
e422c3ada1b227d84991fea31bfa6759.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.