2006 Lincoln LS install

I rode around in the Lincoln for a while again tonight. Loved it.

Everything sounds good in this vehicle. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

aw man, i havnt been back to the site in a while, but nice to see whats been done..im definantly thinking of doing a similiar trunk set-up.

i got my ls back in nov. and i figured id rock the stock speakers till i blew em.. and well one of the rear speakers finally blew... so time to dedicate some money in a system.

aw man, i havnt been back to the site in a while, but nice to see whats been done..im definantly thinking of doing a similiar trunk set-up.
i got my ls back in nov. and i figured id rock the stock speakers till i blew em.. and well one of the rear speakers finally blew... so time to dedicate some money in a system.
If I had this to do over it would've been a pair of 12"s rear firing in a false wall....or a group of 8"s in the same configuration.

Whats the prices on the DC amps. Anybody wanna to share?
They haven't had any of them in a LONG time.

The PAI-1000.1 was $249.

The PAI-120.4 was $299.

I think that's right anyway. It's been a while.

They're supposed to have some new amps out at some point, but they don't look anything like the ones in this thread...

They haven't had any of them in a LONG time.
The PAI-1000.1 was $249.

The PAI-120.4 was $299.

I think that's right anyway. It's been a while.

They're supposed to have some new amps out at some point, but they don't look anything like the ones in this thread...
crap I like how those look (my initials are DC)

why would you not want this done if it takes a couple hours and you're pretty much doing everything? I work on friends cars but they do it on my schedule, not theirs.
Meh, I'm not gonna trash talk the guy. He's one of my only "true" friends. He's tired when he gets home from work, and once he's rested up he wants to spend time with his woman. That's understandable.

He should drop the car off and let me finish it once & for all, though...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.