2003 Camry aftermarket stereo help

Participant count
  • Participant list

tailwhipm

I JUST FIXED IT NO NEED TO REPLY

I recently bought a dual dc505ibt stereo. So I wired the harness following this diagram http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk169/c627627/AudioWiring.jpg

It was the only diagram I could find that seemed to match my car, however there where no pink/purple wires for the Left Front speakers. Now the stereo powers on but there is no sound from any of the speakers. Here are some pictures of the wiring car - Album on Imgur

Any input on this would be greatly appreciated. Let me know if I need to add any other information.

Last edited by a moderator:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.