fuseholder.jpg

and from Knu

20ft blue KLMX 8 and 20ft black KLMX 8g

knu8g.jpg

20ft blue KLMX 4g and 20ft white KLMX 4g

knuklmx4g.jpg

also picked up 40ft 18g Kolossus remote wire

knupackage.jpg

Get to that install! I just got home i'm getting ready to finish installing my ctx's. Had to get 1.5" baffles in order for them to fit, and had to cut part of door panel away too. But so worth it, a little cosmetic flaw for good sound. I'll only be pushing 40 more watts per channel than you but 200 still sounds perfect. Keep goin lets get our ctx's in broseph

its tough bc its sooo cold outside and im gonna be fiberglassing my doors to make a pair fit per door...ive gotta find someone to do the fiberglassing, or at least help me bc i nvr did it, so i can get them installed...i just rememberd yesterday tho that my man chris has a heated shop...lol

ive been considering a chin spoiler...and i love my rims, was nvr a big fan of the bullitt rims...nice stang tho!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.