d-REW's 2011 Sundown build log

d-REW
10+ year member

tuTWENTY
so first time doing official build log documented heres some pics of what ill be installing waiting on some more things to come in. working on a few different designs for this as of now it will be port and sub up. the build is 4 sundown audio sa 15s. off a sundown 3000d possibly swapping to a 3500 at least or a 4500d in the near future as soon as i decide what route i wanna go and what class i wanna run.

first step started with the preparation used Audio Wrap sound deadener. i did 2 layers on the floor 2 layers on the doors and 1 layer on rear hatch and plastic covering. also i have 1-2 layers on the roof along with expanding foam to make sure it was braced properly.

the ride

049.jpg

001.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpg

004-1.jpg

006-1.jpg

-12cuft net tuned to 36HZ

drewsa15-1.png

box design im looking at for now i know port up sub up isn't recommended but this is all i have to work with with the space i have

more to come.

PLEASE send me those box deminsions.. I have been wanting to do a 4 15 build for ages in my 02 tb and didn't think it was possible.

I didn't think they'd fit straight like that in a row... hrmmm...

yeah they fit even like that i was thinking of off setting them a lil tho 1" to the left and right to give it a different look this design is 33" deep but scrapeli said it wouldn't work 33 by 44.5 so i changed it up to and the one im gonna do with now is 32. will be close but should work. will be as tall as the seat line im doing some trim panels to clean it up batteries will be in the sides of the box and amps on back or under the seats if i can figure a way to raise them .75".

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.