2001 mustang gt build

im gonna do sumthin similar with my doors...gonna have a set of ctx65cs per door...prolly gonna fiberglass it as well
it was a b,itch i wish i would have plastic welded them back together instead of using a plastic epoxy. because you have to split the top and bottom apart to rewrap the door because there is no dam way you can rewrap the door when its in 1 piece. Also be careful with your spoiler because i cracked all around the bottom when i had a 15 in my trunk and now water leaks in my trunk every once in awhile.

Lol at fatmat falling off, I still have it in my Focus and has yet to fall off, been on there close to 2 years. On roof as well......maybe your "professional installer" didnt know what the hell he was doing, lol!

Good luck with build OP, some nice stuff!

Lol at fatmat falling off, I still have it in my Focus and has yet to fall off, been on there close to 2 years. On roof as well......maybe your "professional installer" didnt know what the hell he was doing, lol!
Good luck with build OP, some nice stuff!
good to hear...thx man!

ive got better things i can be doin with my hands while driving...besides, my ex gf got tired of hittin her shoulder on the shifter in my old truck

these doors were a hell of alot of work but they have fallen apart and now only have the top half on my drivers side

img384.jpg
Wheres the tweeters? Did you only use one set of tweeters?

@OP Looks good can't wait to see it installed. I thought u said you were gonna run two sets of MB DSC amps @340watts per channel?

My friend had a GT Mustand like that with an auto. It was a ton of fun to drive. Was fast as hell. With the couple small things he had done to it, it was a good bit faster than my friends GTO with the 6.0.

I had a Mustang like that too, except it was a V6 with a manual. Was still a comfortable car to drive in though. I had 2 10W7s sealed firing into the cabin and it was pretty loud from what I remember. I was a total audio noob then, so who knows. I think this should be a great build though.

Wheres the tweeters? Did you only use one set of tweeters?
@OP Looks good can't wait to see it installed. I thought u said you were gonna run two sets of MB DSC amps @340watts per channel?
ya, im gonna be running 2 sets of the ctx65cs on 2 dsc480, bridging each amp...WAY CHEAPER than 2 sax50.4 and the sq is better imo

PS2 slim? its 2011 //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

otherwise nice build, and its fine with an auto, its not like he's driving an RSX or RX8 which both NEED the manual to have any kind of power

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.