2000 Toyota 4runner Install 56k not recomended.

I think Super Street and extreme are the only ones that you can run multiple batteries.As far as them just setting in there and not being connected I couldn't tell you.
Well they have absolutly no rules posted saying I cant have more batteries I have read through there rule book several times. But I had planned on that just in case it was an issue so i could run just stock batt up front

It is in there. This is direct from the rule book.

Competitors in the Street A class are limited to a single 650 cubic inch (10652 cubic cm) or smaller battery. Competitors in the Street B class are limited to a single 800 cubic inch (13110 cubic cm) or smaller battery. Competitors in the Street C class are limited to a maximum of two each 800 cubic inch (13110 cubic cm) or smaller batteries

It is in there. This is direct from the rule book.
Competitors in the Street A class are limited to a single 650 cubic inch (10652 cubic cm) or smaller battery. Competitors in the Street B class are limited to a single 800 cubic inch (13110 cubic cm) or smaller battery. Competitors in the Street C class are limited to a maximum of two each 800 cubic inch (13110 cubic cm) or smaller batteries
bummer they didnt say anything on there site about batteries or at least I couldnt find anything

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.