2000 Toyota 4runner Install 56k not recomended.

**** that *****. I know how you feel though cause a while back ago when I had a box shipped to me the port was completely broken off //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

Wierdest thing is the box came to me in perfect condition from DHL it was solid as could be and looked very strong, this setup is loud but I never expected this to happen, well I contacted Vitveet just to get his input on the situation but I may be needing a new box in the very near future. Anyone know if its okay to run it how it is now? I have been but not super loud yet it seems to be doing fine though and still sounds god otherthan some really low notes it starts to rattle

Wierdest thing is the box came to me in perfect condition from DHL it was solid as could be and looked very strong, this setup is loud but I never expected this to happen, well I contacted Vitveet just to get his input on the situation but I may be needing a new box in the very near future. Anyone know if its okay to run it how it is now? I have been but not super loud yet it seems to be doing fine though and still sounds god otherthan some really low notes it starts to rattle
I would atleast try and glue it up or resin it.

Get pix

hey bumpin.... what was the model# of those pioneer speakers several pages back... Those look like the ones i want to go with...
I cant remember at the moment when I go home i can get them for ya though , they were like 65 a peice from the site though

Box damages //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

IMG_3283.jpg

IMG_3284.jpg

IMG_3285.jpg

jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez WHO BUILT THAT SHITTY ASS BOX? LOL jus messin ha maybe ur shits to powerful :-D
I thought the box was built very well, I am honestly shocked this happened. I am guessing there was just a focus point of the pressure and it hit a weak spot, but I dont build boxes so Im not sure

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.