Item(s) for Sale: 2 kicker solo x 12s d2 ohm. Will trade for 15s or 18s

Item(s) Description/Condition: new 10/10 still has the plastic on the magnets

Price: 450$ shipped per sub

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:
C121904F.jpg
7A806C5D-orig.jpg
AF76A650-orig.jpg

Unfortunately - just because an amp is rated at 2500 (or more) does NOT mean the woofers are actually seeing that much power...

Impedance dictates how much power the amp will produce - without clamping your setup and taking multiple readings - there's no way to tell how much useable power you are getting.

Fyi ive ran them on a kx2500 per sub with no problem which puts out more than 2500 but ok!

still available huh? and fwiw i put about 3k to my solo x daily all day every day. beat the crap out of it and it took it all day long.
I know, I ran a kx2500 per sub with no problem with a good power supply put out around 3000 per sub.

They discontinue the kicker solo x I have one now I like to never found a cone kit for one the only way u can find a cone kit for one it some local shop still has some that is how I found the only one I found I called kicker and they said they was so pricey nobody bought them not sure but that is what they said goggle cone kits for a solo x 12 i found like 1 solo x 10 on ebay but no 12s I have a dual 1ohm 12 and a new dual ohm cone kit for it I have 3k on it rms they are ****** subs

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.