Item(s) Description/Condition: new 10/10 still has the plastic on the magnets

Price: 450$ shipped per sub

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:
C121904F.jpg
7A806C5D-orig.jpg
AF76A650-orig.jpg

Umm no, sorry to say.
I run Skar VVXs, and they are nowhere near in comparison to a solo x. What the hell are you smoking?

Sub for sub, a solo x 12 would dominate a skar VVX 12. They may be nice, but a VVX 12 will not last long on 2500 daily.
Tis true... As far as loud the X will kill a Skar...

LMAO, this a joke? WTF with this ridiculous *** prices man there used not new. And those are Kicker Solo x S12XSP's. Nice try to rip people off bud. They sell on ebay for $195 a pop.
They sell recone kits on ebay for $195 you stupid fuck.

GLWS OP, a guy local to me has some solo xs, Definitely some mean subs

Im undecided I might do a blow through if someone wants to give me what I want for them but if not im just going build a box and tune it real low. I just want to hit the deep bass and move some hair I dont really care how loud it is.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.