Item(s) for Sale: 2 kicker solo x 12s d2 ohm. Will trade for 15s or 18s

Item(s) Description/Condition: new 10/10 still has the plastic on the magnets

Price: 450$ shipped per sub

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:
C121904F.jpg
7A806C5D-orig.jpg
AF76A650-orig.jpg

They sell recone kits on ebay for $195 you stupid fuck.
GLWS OP, a guy local to me has some solo xs, Definitely some mean subs
Who might you be talkin about:up2somet:

OP, PM me a price shipped for both to 79602, I might be moving to 6 of these bad boys in the near future.

I got a fi btl 18 UFO style mint sub fully loaded with 20 mins of play time I will trade u pay shipping on urs I pay shipping on mine

Trade for 4 15 ap txx bfs? I can add a lil
No room for 15s, could use power wire, double din, 4 channel amp, skar vvx 8s, or cash and I only have 1 left. If you were talking about trading all 4 for my one I might be interested even though I have no need for them and im not a fan of AP so I have no clue what there worth.

Originally you said you wanted a trade for 15" or 18"s, now you're saying you have no room for them, what's up with that? Anyway, do you still have the one, and what are you looking to trade for?

---------- Post added at 10:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:16 AM ----------

I have just about anything

I think your confused with someone else bc I traded my sa-15s for these bc I switched vehicles, but anyways I still have 1 and im looking for some power wire, double din, 4 channel, skar vvx 8s d2 bc I traded the other for 4 so I need a few more to go with it, or 400$ cash shipped.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.