Participant count
  • Participant list

oxsign
5,000+ posts

No Affiliation
Orlando, FL
box1-1.png

box1.png

This will be for 2 JL 10w0 tunes to 34Hz. The box will go under the seat of an '09 F150 firing up powered by a JL1000. Port to the side into the door? or firing out into the footwell?

#1 for me and IMO, I would move the subs all the way to the left.

You may run into loading issues the other way.

---------- Post added at 01:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:35 PM ----------

Design 1, also why 1000 watts for 0's?
Lots of extra head room?

Design 1, but the port shouldn't quite like that. It should be behind the subs, if that makes sense. I would actually put the subs over the top of the port considering that the port will probably be long enough to do that, but I would also tune a little lower.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.