2 10' Type Rs

tragicallybrown

I've been set on getting 2 10' type Rs in a probox for my g35. The only thing I'm iffy on is the amp. I really don't know what type of amp other than 1000w. idk anything about the ohm, so i just need some help to choose a 1000w amp that would be appropriate for my setup for less than $400

model number would tell you everything you need to know about those subs. but anything from 1,000-1500 those subs can handle. you better find out how to wire them before you hook it up. wiring the ohm's too high and you'll kill the sound.

I think I'm getting it installed at music mart. I don't trust myself installing them haha. the model number on the type Rs are 1043D if that's what you're asking about. I came here to get specific models for some amps for this setup

that's fine. so your sub are DVC 4ohm subs. you can run those @ either 2 or 1ohm. those are the newer line (2010 model) so they're 600rms. you can feed those 750 rms very nicely. i'd be looking for a 1500watt amp. brand names are upto you.

that amp that byrdman is sellin would work great for ya. if you don't mind used. i know some guys are partial to new only.

I think I'm getting it installed at music mart. I don't trust myself installing them haha. the model number on the type Rs are 1043D if that's what you're asking about. I came here to get specific models for some amps for this setup
I obviously know what I am talking about and had a good reason for asking what I was asking. You probably should get it installed at a shop since you haven't a clue what you are doing and aren't willing to do the research yourself to learn anything.

that's fine. so your sub are DVC 4ohm subs. you can run those @ either 2 or 1ohm. those are the newer line (2010 model) so they're 600rms. you can feed those 750 rms very nicely. i'd be looking for a 1500watt amp. brand names are upto you.
What?

that amp that byrdman is sellin would work great for ya. if you don't mind used. i know some guys are partial to new only.
its either 4 ohm or 1 ohm you jackass.

Maybe before you help someone you should do some research yourself.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.