2 10" subs that can handle 2000W RMS

Kooch07
10+ year member

I want to get 2 new 10" subs and hook them to a Memphis mojo 16-ST2000D. Is there a much more powerful amp out there than this??? I have a 16-st1000D right now and that ***** PUMPS out some sound! But i'm looking to upgrade and is ebay probably the cheapest place to get this amp? It doesnt bother me to get a used one, thats where I got the one i have now and it works fine. But when I get this amp I'm also going to need to upgrade my subs. Which subs should I get? I already have a box for 2 10"s so im going to stick with that cause its all I have room for. If anyone has this amp let me know what they think of it. And let me know which speakers to put on it. (remember 2 10" subs) Thanx

Chance

Is there a much more powerful amp out there than this???
umm, yeah...some of the new JBL lines that do upwards of 5k...the Rockford Fosgate 3001BD comes to mind...

To answer your original question, Brahma's, XXX's, MT's, e10A's (good luck finding them, heh), 11Ov.2's when they come out, would all work...

The guy says he has a pre-existing box for the subs he wants to use, and people start recommending subs left and right without even asking for the box specs. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cop.gif.57eb2cc10a7efd04d31083ca3c30d53c.gif

What's the enclosure specs?

... I already have a box for 2 10"s so im going to stick with that cause its all I have room for....
I assume he means to keep the same box, what it sounds like to me. Even if not, we really need to know space/volume limits here to recommend subs. Do we even know if the box is sealed or ported? Simply not enough info. There are alot of 10" subs that will handle 1000 watts, but they also require some very different enclosure types and sizes.

WOW sorry i havn't replied guys didnt know i'd get so much help. The box is sealed, about 1 cu ft per speaker. !0" subs. Dont want to spend more than $200 per speaker. I can get the Power T1's on ebay shipped for $180. I would even get used subs if they were cheap. Thanx for all the help and keep it comin!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.