1994 ford pick up

Participant count
  • Participant list

justinschmiidt
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
i purchased a 1994 ford f150 standard cab. not much room behind the seats for anything at all. what would my best bet be for a system i havent recieved the truck yet but will within the next 3 days and i dont have much expierence in trucks. i was thinking about moving the whole bench seat up a good 6 inchs or so but even then im not sure what iw ould have room for.

anyone with this truck or similiar space with ideas feel free to let me know?

thanks.

hey, i dont have a regular cab f series, i have the extended cab but i have seen some people put several 10's or 12's back there without having to move the bench seat forward, just use slim woofers, from quality companies like image dynamics, im not sure of other "slim" woofers out there but i know ID makes great sounding woofers that need very small enclousures and can fit behind truck seats, good luck with your system---Dinty

thanks i appreciate it

i think i might possible grab some bucket seats and build an enclosure like the T from tetris for 2 12's maybe 1 15. just depending on how much i can fit. ill have to look. what subwoofers do you guys recommmend now days. ive only had experience with L7's and various jl audios. but im looking for more less known yet dedicated brands to really step it up.

all input is appreciated. and pictures are welcome.

i would definitly check out image dynamics(http://www.imagedynamicsusa.com), Im not sure what to suggest for just general usage, Im into SPL competitions and the woofers i had in my truck were bangin pretty good, but theres a few other companies out there that make great woofers, check out the subwoofers forum on here and see what people are using these days, you might be able to get away with 4 10's in a truck box behind the seat too, which would probably give you good output and response without taking up a ton of room and or requiring to redo the interior, ive seen people fit 4 12's in a regular cab gen 1 lightning so it can be done just need to design the right now and have the right woofers, you could check out(these are some brands I know and like, Ive heard most of them and have been impressed with thier build quality and sound): alumapro, arc audio, eclipse, rainbow(if you can get them, if not let me know and Ill send you some numbers to call to get them as a buddy of mine carries them in his store), DD-digital designs, RE-resonant engineering, and mmats, check out their sites and see what they offer, most if not all of those companies carry really nice stuff and it wont cost you an arm and a leg either----Dinty

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.