1993 explorer build

thumpin ranger
10+ year member

so my dad final handed me the keys to his 1993 explorer and said i could have it. im so happy cause i have had a set of infinity 12s sitting in the garage for like 2 or 3 years now. i know they look like **** and the box doesnt look that good but im gonna buy some new subs and re carpet the box cause i know this system pounds. and my friend gave me an old rodek 600 wat amp. i will try to get pictures tonight

There are a lot of people running them.There are a bunch of high performance parts available all the time.I heard that they like to be tuned around 40 hz. Vehicle peaks around 44-45 hertz if I remember right...(?) If that helps any.

thanks guys broke my camera. so havent been able to take any pics i need to build somthing for the box to sit on its to wide its sitting onthe fender wells but ill get if figured. the only thing is i have a rodek comp amp with no low pass filter and dont wanna blow my subs so i havent even heard it yet but i have another amp just a little pionner with a rca out put could i just run my rcas from my deck into the pionner and then out of the pionner to the rodek? any imput is greatly apreciated

i started with a nitro thousand watt amp and 2 twelves and 2 tens i blew the twelves and the tens and got duals in my back seat. now i'm waiting on a pair of infinitys to match with the one i got and will have 3 in my back seat costom box, started with low quality stuff and am hookin my friend up with my old junk for free

i've always wanted to do a wrap around style wall in an explorer, i love those trucks though mine was marked totaled(unofficially) but i fixed it with my friend and are still driving it

i started with a nitro thousand watt amp and 2 twelves and 2 tens i blew the twelves and the tens and got duals in my back seat. now i'm waiting on a pair of infinitys to match with the one i got and will have 3 in my back seat costom box, started with low quality stuff and am hookin my friend up with my old junk for free
you have a long way to go

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.