18" FI Q Installed

FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!

so I get in my car to go to work earlier, and the frickin battery light, AND brake light were on for the first time....

THEN, im at work.. We close at 10... someone was leaving the store... came back in to say, "HEY IF YOU"RE PARKED IN BACK, YOUR CAR MIGHT HAVE BEEN SPRAYPAINTED" I go back there... YEP... my car got spray painted all over the trunk/tail lights (aftermarket) and rear window.... my car... along with 5 others.....

Back of my store is located right next to a highly populated foreign/illegal know apartment complex full of russians, polocks, and mexican...GO FIGURE... its a mini L.A.

ooooooooooooooooo.mmmmgggg

Just tested my battery while connected to the car, car OFF, 12.45... NORMAL....

Turned the car on.. 12.35!!!! WTFFFFFFF IS GOIN ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY DO I HAVE THIS HORRIBLE LUCK WITH EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So car on is less than car off... does this make any sence!?!?

i'd just like to be able to do it the right way...with a DMM, but for whatever reason it isnt reading like it should.
You said you are setting bass to 0....you are not setting your sub output level to 0 are you? That should be all the way up

no no... gain starting all the way down... BASS on the radio set to 0
regardless.. I gotta figure out WTF is happening with my battery issue now
If you have ur sub plugged in and have base to 0 is there output?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.